Thursday, September 20, 2012

Why Should You Attend?

While the decision to come to the 2013 Refresher Course and workshops might not be an easy one to make, the benefits are varied and the experience will offer you the opportunity to connect with the larger Montessori community. 

Here are some things that people had to say about past refresher courses:


"I feel refreshed, not only by the content itself, but perhaps even more so by getting to be with and absorb the special energy and encouragement of my distant Montessori family."
"It was a great opportunity to be touched and re-motivated by trainers and colleagues all over the world. I appreciate and enjoy the supportive and positive atmosphere all the time."



"It brought me back to the theory, grounded me. It was an exhausting process, but worth it and much needed!"
Each year we look forward to welcoming our fellow Montessorians for a time to reflect, connect, and learn with one another. This year's Refresher Course and workshops will be the best one yet!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am very interested in attending this event, but I have not taken any teacher's training courses yet! However, because I am still in college, I am interested in getting Teacher's Assistant certification. Will there be Assistant seminars offered? If so, I would love to attend. Please let me know ASAP!

    Thanks, God Bless!

    ReplyDelete